So I saw IT...

And, I'm not ready to talk about my feelings on the movie just yet. So, instead, I decided to share some cool movies that are coming on Netflix this month! I don't mind Netflix so much. It's been a long time sincce I've actually watched something on it. It's not Netflix's fault. I don't have a lot of free time at the moment. I've literally been depressed so long because of the car accident that this is just me now. I spend a lot of time looking at the ceiling because my neck hurts and I don't like taking the muscle relaxers willy nilly. 
I generally just rewatch Hemlock Grove. I know everything about it at this point, so I can still watch the first two seasons and know what's going on just by listening. I was considering buying the Blu-Ray and canceling Netflix. I have amazon prime and prefer that a lot more. I watch a lot of that at the gym.

But, we're not talking about amazon prime. Today. Maybe soon, who knows? Not me! I'm experimenting with planning out posts instead of just writing when I feel like it. I do get offers to put sponsored content on here, but part of that makes me uncomfortable. I like blogging as a hobby, and it's something I've done off and on for most of my life. I don't want to monetize my hobby, even though I am a Capricorn lol. I feel like I would actually have to put in effort, which I don't really like the idea of, since it is a hobby.

Anyway, here are the movies and TV Shows I'll be watching lol

Head Count- Teenagers accidentally summon a demon while they are in Joshua Tree. It can copy them and needs to separate them to preform a ritual. This supernatural horror has 69% on Rotten Tomatoes, which is pretty okay for horror. Most critics have a bias, so I consider anything over 50% to be "probably" good and worth my time. For reference It: Chapter 2 has 64% right now. Generally speaking, the only critic that matters to me is me. I predict the demon summoning is not really an accident. Head Count will be able to watch on September 13th


American Horror Story: Apocalypse
Y'all, I hope you know what AHS is about, because I can't even explain it at this point. I skipped out on this season because I don't like the idea of the season being so connected. I preferred the cool call backs, like when Madison and Nora had the same last name and you could imply they were related. I didn't care about this season. But I am excited for 1984. I'll still watch this season on Netflix. I prefer to watch American Horror Story all at once because when I don't I come up with ~theories~ about what's going on and end up disappointed with what they put together. Cody Fern is hot, and the world would be a better place if more men wore eyeshadow. That's all I really got, y'all. American Horror Story has run it's course. I'm tired. I still haven't gotten through Hotel. AHS: Apocalypse comes on Netflix September 24th.


In the Shadow of the Moon
This is a Netflix film that takes place in 1988 Philadelphia. A police officer played by (Boyd Holbrook from Narcos, Gone Girl, and The Predator) is tracking down a serial killer that reappears every nine years. Now, the crimes are taking a supernatural turn. uh-oh. I'm excited to see this because one of my favorite television shows takes place in Philadelphia in 198something. Thinking that these terrible crimes are happening at the same time as The Goldberg really makes you think about the duality of living in a city. That's weird, I know. The movie is going to premiere at Fantastic Fest which lasts from September 19th-26th. It will be on Netflix on September 27.

The movie also stars Michael C. Hall, and I know him mostly from Dexter, so I feel like he is the killer lol. The moon? The moon?!?!? Is he a werewolf? I listened to Michael C. Hall narrate Pet Sematary last month and he has a voice!! I am starting to prefer audio books to real books, because I have too many books in my house. I don't have the heart to throw them out, but I also don't want my house to be taken over by books, It's a good compromise. I use the kindle app too! I like reading "classic" books the most. I am currently reading Black Beauty. For a long time, I didn't really care for fiction and preferred nonfiction books. Now, I am rediscovering the wonderful world of fiction and it is a mood.


Some other things I'm looking forward to that are not horror
Birders
Gotham- season 5
Abstract:The Art of Design- season 2
Between Two Ferns: The Movie
Los Tigres del Norte at Folsom Prison
Hip Hop Evolution- Season 3
Superbad
Bill Burr:Paper Tiger



Comments