My fancast Of The IT Sequel


Yesterday, was minding my own business, lurking Bill Skarsgård Stan twitter accounts (as I assume everyone does). I remembered I was going to do a fancast of IT Chapter Two and never did it. I was moving house and just plain old forgot. All’s, I was still kind of annoyed at the Oscars for not giving IT a nomination for best special effects or makeup. Best supporting actor? I let that go. Mostly because I’m so excited he’s going to be in Deadpool 2! His character may be LGBTQ as well. Anyway, here IT (lol) is.

Beverly Marsh- Jessica Chastain. That’s already been decided. I was kind of hoping for Amy Adams though!
Other horror movies Jessica has been in- Mama and Crimson Peak


Stan- Joseph Gordon Levitt
Other horror movies- Halloween H20 and 500 Days of Summer (think about it)


Bill Denbrough - James Mcavoy
Other horror movies- Split, The Pool, and Victor Frankenstein


Eddie Kasbrak - Tobey Macguire
(I saw someone online say David Tennant. I do agree, but I didn’t wanna copy.)This would be Macguire’s first horror movie.


Mike- Anthony Mackie
Repentance, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter


Ben- Jonah Hill
Do we consider This Is The End to be horror? No, right? They had a Halloween horror night at universal studios.


Richie Tozier- Jay Baruchel
Has plans to adapt Random Acts of Violence for the screen, wants to make a movie called Pig and is horror from what I read.

Comments