The Harry Potter Tag

What a week, huh? Oh wait, it’s Tuesday!

It’s the post my friends have been waiting for! I’ve been asked to do the Harry Potter tag for ten years! Back when I was really into tumblr and actually made original content, I was asked to do this by I don’t know how many people....I don’t know why I never did it. I guess I just kept putting it off, but now it’s here!


x

1) Favourite book?
Harry Potter and The Chambers Of Secrets

2) Least favourite book?
Harry Potter and the Cursed Book Child. Or Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

3) Favourite movie?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner Of Azkaban

4) Least favourite movie?
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

5) Favourite quote?
“All was well”

6) Favourite Weasley?
Arthur Weasley!

7) Favourite female character?
Fleur

8) Favourite villain.
Umbridge

9) Favourite male character?
Neville

10) Favourite professor?
Lupin

11) Would you rather A) wash Snape’s hair or B) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
Listen to Lockhart. Most handsome men are full of crap so it’s nothing new lol

12) Would you rather duel A) an elated Bellatrix or B) and angry Molly?
Easy. An elated Bellatrix.

13) Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via A) Hogwarts Express or B) Flying Car?
Hogwarts Express!

14) Would you rather A) Kiss Voldemort or B) give Umbridge a bubble bath?
Bubble bath. You know she has the expensive stuff.

15) Would you rather A) ride a Hippogriff or B) ride a Firebolt?
I would rather ride a fireable. Hippogriffs remind me of pitbulls. It’s best left to the professionals to avoid getting hurt.

16) Is there a character you felt differently about in the movies?
Snape.I felt bad for the movie version because of the way Alan Rickman played him. And what they chose to omit. I didn’t care when book Snape died at all.

17) Is there a movie you preferred to the book?
When Lucius tried to kill Harry over him being tricked into freeing Dobby. It was the first spell that came to Jason Issacs head because he was reading the part in GOF where the kids learn the unforgivable curses. I always thought it was so funny, because I always imagined Lucius was always out here doing terrible things but getting away with it.

18) Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
Richard Harris. I didn’t like Gambon’s performance at all. Gambon didn’t even read the source material and it showed. HARRYDIDYAPUTYANAMEINDAHGOBLETOFFIYAH?

19) Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most?
The Gaunts. Especially Merope.

20) If you could remake any of the Harry Potter movies which would it be?
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I would add the VERY important flashbacks.

21 Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?
Gryffindor. I was very young when I first started reading the books. Literally less than a year after they came out. Before most American children because my auntie lived in Britain prior to marrying my uncle. She knew kids there liked it, and thought I would too. SO WITH THAT BEING SAID...I had a very simplistic view of the houses. I thought I would be in Gryffindor! Mostly because Harry, the main character was in Gryffindor. When I was a little older and understood what the houses meant, I knew I would never be sorttedinto that mess. When I got to know myself better, I knew I was a Slytherin. I’m ambitious and clever. I also look up to Merlin in general and would like to be in the same house as him.

22) Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?
First, I was sorted into Ravenclaw! When the site got changed, I lost my account and they couldn’t recover it. I truly think it was because I was a beta tester. I had to do it all again, and I got Slytherin!

Oddly enough, I was sorted into Hufflepuff in Harry Potter club in high school! I was not amused, but everyone thought it was hilarious.

23) Which class would be your favourite?
DADA, under a competent teacher, Or Divinations. I already LIVE for astrology lol.

24) Which spell do you think would be most useful to learn?

Accio, that would solve all my problems.

25) Which character do you think you’d instantly become friends with?
Cedric!😍

26) If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
The Invisibility Cloak. I even have the triangle that represents it tattooed on my wrist!

27) Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change?
Yes I would have Harry not end up with Ginny. Sorry! I was always a Harry and Hermione shipper as a kid. Now, I would have liked to see Harry with someone like Susan Bones. She was one of the few people that were riding for Harry even when it wasn’t the popular thing to do. Also, her aunt was likely personally murdered by Voldemort... It would have been nice to see him with a non Gryffindor. Harry To me, Ginny seems incestuous because I feel like the Weasley’s adopted Harry into their family, and in return...he f*cked thier daughter lol. Also Hermione is too good for Ron. Actually, I’d downplay every romantic relationship because most of them suck.

28) Favourite Marauder?
I Can you really choose out of the three tho? I can tell you my least favorite!

29) If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?
Dobbby! What an angel!

30) Hallows or Horcruxes?
Hallows, obviously. We’re not even completely sure what goes into making a Horcrux! Also, I’m a Christian, so I have eternal life anyway lol

Comments